- Wear your retainers every night, only at night unless
- To clean your retainers, brush with toothpaste,
toothbrush and cold water
- For maximum cleanliness, soak your retainers in
denture cleaner and cold water. NEVER BOIL YOUR
- Keep away from pets (i.e. in the case, in a drawer: pets
can chew through the case)
- Floss every night under your permanent retainer. If it
comes off, wear your clear retainer and save your
permanent retainer to be replaced.
- Retainers are expensive to replace. Please take care
- Bring your retainers to your follow up visits
- Enjoy your new SMILE!